Why Cape Verde?
With Cape Verde fast becoming the go-to destination for beach lovers worldwide, an increasing number of tour operators are planning flights to the Islands to take full advantage of the growing market.
The Islands have managed to maintain their undiscovered feel, even as more people from around the world come to see their unspoiled white beaches and relaxing atmosphere. Businesses on the Islands have also capitalised, offering a variety of activities for guests, supported by The Resort Group PLC. The Islands are known to be incredibly safe – they have a very dependable and consistent track record of political stability and Cape Verde is frequently referred to as one of the most democratic countries in the world.
- All-year round tropical climate with no low season or hurricanes renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world
- Direct flights from the UK take just 5½ hours with weekly direct flights from London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham and Glasgow
- Increasing numbers of flights from other main European destinations already planned, with regular flights already from many major destinations worldwide
- Strict environmental controls and regulations for tourism development prohibit the building of high level, high density projects, providing further safeguards against over-supply and poor quality developments
- Current levels of tourism demand far outstrips the supply of high quality resort accommodation – with current and expected growth in tourism in excess of 10% each year